The N5024A2 wide crown stapler is ideal for lathing, sheathing and insulation installation. Its lighter weight (only 4.7 lbs) and cylinder valve firing mechanism provide a powerful response and less user fatigue.
(1) Metabo HPT N5024A2 1" Wide Crown Stapler (1) Safety Glasses (875769)
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type : Wide Crown, 1 in. Staple
Magazine Angle : Straight
Fastener Length Capacity : 1 in. - 2 in.
Staple Gauge : 16 GA
Magazine Capacity : 157 Staples
Magazine Loading : Top
Air Inlet : 1/4 in.
Operating Pressure : 70 - 120 PSI
Actuation : Contact
Jam Clearing : Tool-Less
Depth Adjustment : Tool-Less
Driving System : Cylinder Valve
LxWxH : 14-11/64 in. x 3 in. x 9-13/16 in.
Weight : 4.7 lbs
Benefits + Features
- Lightweight and well-balanced for easy of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Cylinder valve firing mechanism provides quick response and rapid driving
- Tool-less depth adjustment for quick changes to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release reduces down-time
- Stainless steel plated magazine for added durability to endure tough projects
- High capacity magazine hold 157 staples for fewer replenishments
- Open magazine design allows users to quickly check staple quantity
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold