Mastercraft is a superior line of products selected for their workmanship and materials. These blades are designed to meet rigorous quality and performance standards, and are approved by the Mastercraft Quality Assurance Laboratory. The blades carry a one (1) year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. This product is not guaranteed against wear, breakage or misuse.
Number of Teeth: (1) 24 TPI & (1) 150 TPI per Pack
Max. Speed: 7,900 RPM
Arbor Size: 5/8"
Quantity: 1 Pack, 2 Blades Total
- Large carbide tips stay sharp longer
- Lasts up to 60X longer than steel blades
- Fully hardened body adds stability
- Precision balance
- General-purpose, all-around applications crosscutting or ripping in wood, plywood and particle board
- 24-tooth and 150-tooth, 5/8" bore
- 150 Teeth blades provides smoother crosscutting or ripping in wood, plywood and particle board
- 7,900 rpm maximum