The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Impact Wrench (model XWT06) delivers cordless impact power with a 3/8” square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The versatile XWT06 packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, yet it weighs just 3.4 lbs. and is a cordless option to air-powered tools, particularly for automotive work. Item is in pristine, like new condition with no scratches or blemishes.
CERTIFIED REFURBISHED Item is in pristine, like new condition with no scratches or blemishes.
(1) 18V LXT® 3/8" Impact Wrench (XWT06Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Bag
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Power Type : Cordless
Square Drive : 3/8"
Speed power selection : 1
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,100 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,200 IPM
Fastening Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 155 ft.lbs./210 N•m
Overall Length : 6-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 3.4 lbs.
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Motor Type : Brushed
Shipping Weight : 10.21 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381666657
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 155 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,100 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/8" long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers