Makita is a leader in brushless motor technology, and the Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Jig Saw (model XVJ02Z, tool only, battery and charger sold separately) seamlessly combines precision and power with the efficiency of brushless. The XVJ02Z is engineered to deliver the power and performance of a corded jig saw — without the hassles of a cord. It is ideal for professional woodworkers, cabinetry makers, specialized residential construction workers and any pro-contractor seeking a best-in-class cordless jig saw.
The XVJ02Z features a brushless motor and has 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for faster and more accurate cuts in a variety of materials. The variable speed control dial (800-3,500 SPM) enables users to match the speed to the application. In addition, the efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. And since there are no carbon brushes, the BL™ Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
Convenience features include a tool-less blade change system that allows for faster blade installation and removal, and a large 2-finger variable speed trigger with lock-on button. The heavy-gauge aluminum base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability, and the dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area. It weighs only 5.8 lbs. with battery (sold separately).
Item is in pristine condition and looks new.
(1) 4-1/8" 9TPI Jig Saw Blade (792529-7-1)
Technical Data + Specifications
Length of Stroke : 1 in.
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (wood) : 5-5/16 in.
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (mild steel) : 3/8 in.
Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (aluminum) : 25/32 in.
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 800 - 3,500 SPM
Blade Shank : "T" Tang
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 10-1/2"
Net Weight (with battery) : 5.8 lbs.
Variable speed dial : Yes
Orbital settings : Yes
Tool-less blade change : Yes
Power Type : Cordless
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Motor Type : Brushless
Shipping Weight : 5.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381658034
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built brushless motor and 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting deliver faster and more accurate cuts in a variety of materials
- Variable 6-speed control dial (800-3,500 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- No-load speed reduction feature automatically reduces SPM for more accurate cutting starts
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and SPM to the changing demands of the application
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Large 2-finger variable speed trigger for added convenience with lock-on button
- Heavy gauge aluminum base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 0°- 45° left or right bevel capacity for enhanced cutting performance
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Weighs only 5.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-1/2" long
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger not included
- *compared to XVJ03
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers