Corded power meets cordless convenience with the 18V LXT Brushless Compact Router Kit, model XTR01T7. The 18V LXT Router has an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The kit includes two efficient 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries, and each reaches a full charge in only 45 minutes – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity.
The XTR01T7 is engineered for a full range of cabinetry and woodworking applications. It has a variable speed control dial (10,000 – 30,000) RPM) to match the speed to the application, with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load and soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy. Convenience features include the smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings, dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work surface, and a quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation.
(1) 18V LXT® Brushless Compact Router (XTR01Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Interlocking Case, X-Large (197213-3)
(1) Trimmer Base (196613-4)
(1) Plunge Base (196094-2)
(1) Straight Guide (122965-7)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781011-1)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781039-9)
(1) 1/4" Collet (763637-1)
(1) 3/8" Collet (763619-3)
(1) Template Guide (343577-5)
(1) Template Guide 5/8" (344364-5)
Technical Data + Specifications
Collet : 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 10,000 - 30,000 RPM
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 5-1/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4.6 lbs.
Base : Fixed
Variable speed dial : Yes
LED light : Yes
Constant speed control : Yes
Power Type : Cordless
Plunge Capacity : 1-9/16"
Shipping Weight : 20.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381844444
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers faster and more accurate cuts in a variety of materials
- LXT® technology delivers 380 feet of cutting performance in red oak using a 1/4" (6mm) straight bit at a 5/32" (4mm) depth with a 5.0Ah battery
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 - 30,000 RPM) to match the speed to the application
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- On/Off button with separate lock button helps prevent accidental start-up of the tool for user and work piece protection
- Soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings
- Slim and ergonomically designed body with rubberized grip for increased comfort
- Aluminum housing and base for increased durability and accuracy
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation
- High visibility base design for improved handling and performance
- Accepts industry standard template guides
- Comes with a plunge base for added versatility (additional bases and attachments sold separately)
- Plunge capacity of 0 - 1-3/8" with included plunge base attached (plunge capacity of 0-1-9/16" with trimmer base sold separately)
- Base can be removed quickly to install other bases
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased work piece protection
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Uses 1/4" shank routers bits
- Compact and ergonomic design at 8-7/8" tall; weighs only 4.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Connects to Makita vacuum cleaners with optional dust nozzle for a cleaner work environment
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers