The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Pin Nailer, 23 Ga. (model XTP01Z, tool only), is a hose-free solution for installing casings, decorative trim, molding and baseboards. The XTP01Z is compact and powerful and drives a wide range of pin nails (lengths 11/16", 1", 1-3/16", 1-3/8") with a magazine capacity of up to 130 nails. Using the 18V LXT 3.0Ah battery, the XTP01Z will drive up to 3,000 nails on a single charge. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
(1) LXT 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 23-Gauge Pin Nailer - XTP01Z-R (1) Tool Only: Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Technical Data + Specifications
Manufacturer : Makita
Part Number : XTP01Z
Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
Item model number : XTP01Z
Power Source : Battery-powered
Voltage : 18 Volts
Item Package Quantity : 1
Batteries Included : No
Batteries Required : Yes
Battery Cell Type : Lithium Ion
Item Weight : 4.6 lbs.
Product Dimensions : 24.77 x 7.87 x 24.13 cm
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built motor delivers power to drive a pin nails lengths 11/16 in., 1 in., 1-3/16 in., and 1-3/8 in.
- Cordless operation for increased convenience, eliminating the need for a compressor and air hose
- Anti-dry fire mechanism stops the tool when three nails remain in the magazine
- Double trigger improves accuracy, precision and helps prevent accidental firing
- Depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-3/4 in. long
- Weighs only 4.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue