Makita is a pioneer in brushless motor engineering, battery technology, and miter saw innovation and has combined this expertise in the 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (tool only, batteries and charger sold separately). It's powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance, but without leaving the 18V LXT® platform. Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XSL06Z has an efficient brushless motor that delivers up to 4,400 RPM for fast and efficient cutting, with Automatic Speed Change™ technology to adjust cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance.
The XSL06Z has a unique 2-steel rail sliding system design that offers single slide-glide operation for smooth and dead-on accurate cutting right out of the box, as well as a reduced overall footprint that allows the saw to be positioned flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4”) and crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8” nested), the largest in its class. It will also make and 12" crosscuts at 90-degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right).
Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, built-in laser that indicates the line-of-cut, and improved dust collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). It also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting
(1) Vertical Vise (122854-6)
(1) Dust Bag (122852-0)
(1) Triangular Rule (762001-3)
(1) Hex Wrench
(1) 10" x 5/8" 40T Micro-Polished Miter Saw Blade
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter : 10"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity Crown Molding (Nested) : 6-5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity Base Molding (Vertical) : 5-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°) : 2-13/16" x 12"
Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R) : 2-13/16" x 8-1/2"
No Load Speed : 4,400 RPM
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 31-3/4" x 25-3/8" x 26"
Net Weight (with battery) : 60 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Form Factor (LXT) : X2
Motor Type : Brushless
Shipping Weight : 71.045 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381851299
Benefits + Features
- Powered by two LXT® batteries; X2 LXT® technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL™ Motor delivers 4,400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting.
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2x12 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw's footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent performance
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90°
- Miters 0-60° left and right; bevels 0-48° left and right
- Positive miter stops at: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, and 60° left or right
- Integrated 4-3/4" tall fence system for more precise miter and bevel cuts
- Built-in laser clearly indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not; on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting
- High power provides efficient cutting in a variety of different materials including wood and aluminum extrusion (aluminum blade and cutting lubricant sold separately)
- Electric brake
- Direct drive motor for increased cutting efficiency and reduced maintenance
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Easy one-touch slide lock
- Simple 90 degree turn-of-the-knob miter angle lock/unlock mechanism
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Metal extension wings for durability
- Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design for better fit and comfort
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges on the tool indicate battery charge levels