DUE TO AN INCREASE IN SHIPPING COSTS AND DAMAGES WE CAN NO LONGER SHIP THIS ITEM. PICK UP AVAILABLE AT OUR STORE LOCATION IN LACKAWANNA, NY. THANK YOU.
The Makita XSL06PT 18V X2 (36V) LXT®Brushless 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw is powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance. The XSL06 has an efficient BL™ Brushless Motor that delivers up to 4,400 RPM for fast and efficient cutting, with Automatic Speed Change™ technology to adjust cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance.
The XSL06 has a 2-steel rail sliding system design that offers single slide-glide operation for smooth and dead-on accurate cutting right out of the box, as well as a reduced overall footprint that allows the saw to be positioned flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4”) and crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8” nested), the largest in its class. It will also crosscut a 4x12 at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right).
The direct drive gearbox with soft start is a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, built-in laser that indicates the line-of-cut, and improved dust collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). It also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting.
(1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (XSL06Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) Vertical Vise (122854-6)
(1) Dust Bag (122852-0)
(1) Triangular Rule (762001-3)
(1) Hex Wrench, XSL06 (781044-6)
(1) 10" x 5/8" 40T Micro-Polished Miter Saw Blade
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter : 10"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity Crown Molding (Nested) : 6-5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity Base Molding (Vertical) : 5-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°) : 2-13/16" x 12"
Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R) : 2-13/16" x 8-1/2"
No Load Speed : 4,400 RPM
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 31-3/4" x 25-3/8" x 26"
Net Weight (with battery) : 60 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 80.483 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381851305
Benefits + Features
- Powered by two LXT® batteries; X2 LXT® technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL™ Motor delivers 4,400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2x12 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90°
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Miters 0-60° left and right; bevels 0-48° left and right
- Positive miter stops at: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, and 60° left or right
- Integrated 4-3/4" tall fence system for increased rigidity and more precise miter and bevel cuts
- Built-in laser clearly indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not; on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver accurate cuts
- Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting
- High power provides efficient cutting in wood and aluminum extrusion (aluminum blade and cutting lubricant sold separately)
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Direct drive motor for increased cutting efficiency and reduced maintenance
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Easy one-touch slide lock for convenience
- Simple 90º turn-of-the-knob miter angle lock/unlock mechanism
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Metal extension wings for durability
- Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design for better fit and added comfort
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges on the tool indicate battery charge levels
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Weighs 60.6 lbs. with batteries
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers