Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, has combined both areas of expertise in the 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless 7-1/2" Compound Miter Saw (tool only). It's powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance, but without leaving the 18V LXT® platform. In addition, the efficient BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 5,700 RPM for fast cutting, and the exclusive Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque for optimum performance under load.
This innovative cordless miter saw is an ideal cutting solution for room-to-room applications, making it a “must have” for remodelers, flooring contractors, cabinet installers, case and base installers, and more.
Tool only, battery and charger not included.
(1) 7-1/2" 40T Carbide-Tipped Miter Saw Blade (A-90629)
(1) Dust Bag (122852-0)
(1) Vertical Vise (122571-8)
(2) Extension Wing (322312-4)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 7-1/2"
Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°): 2-1/16" x 11-3/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R): 2-1/16" x 8-3/8"
No Load Speed: 5,700 RPM
Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Dimensions (LxWxH): 25-3/4" x 17" x 17-1/2"
Net Weight (with battery): 28.9 lbs.
Stand included: No
Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Dual slide compound miter saw
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 38 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381699648
Benefits + Features
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries deliver the power and performance of a corded miter saw without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Large dimensional lumber cutting capacity: 2-1/16" x 11-3/4" at 90° and 2-1/16" x 8-3/8" at 45°
- Miters 0-47° left and 0-57° right; bevels 0-45° left and 0-5° right
- Positive miter stops at: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° left and right
- 4-Steel Rail Sliding System increases rigidity to produce superior cuts
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Large aluminum base supports large stock for efficient cutting
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Weighs only 28.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for easy portability
- Direct drive gearbox for increased cutting efficiency and reduced maintenance
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)