Makita delivers a portable and precision cutting solution with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-1/2-Inch Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw (model XSL01Z, tool only). The XSL01Z delivers accuracy and capacity in a compact and portable design that weighs only 27.3 pounds (with battery, sold separately).
The XSL01Z features a Makita-built motor that delivers 2,200 RPM, with a direct-drive gearbox for increased cutting efficiency and less maintenance than belt drive models. The saw has a four steel rail sliding system that increases rigidity and four linear ball bearings to produce smooth, dead-on accurate cuts right out of the box.
The saw has 2-1/16-inch vertical capacity and will crosscut 11-3/4 inches at 90 degrees. The XSL01Z miters 0-47 degrees left and 0-57 degrees right, and bevels 0-45 degrees left and 0-5 degrees right. It has positive miter stops at nine settings: 0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees (left and right). It will cut a two-by-eight at 45 degrees and a two-by-twelve at 90 degrees.
Additional features include an electric brake for maximum productivity, a large aluminum base that supports large stock for efficient cutting and a soft grip handle for increased comfort on the job. The XSL01Z has a compact design for increased jobsite portability.
(1) 7-1/2" 40T C.T. Miter Saw Blade (A-90912)
(2) Extension Wing (322312-4)
(1) Vertical Vise (122571-8)
(1) Dust Bag (122852-0)
(1) Triangular Rule (762001-3)
(1) Socket Wrench (782223-9)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter : 7-1/2"
Arbor : 5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°) : 2-1/16" x 11-3/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R) : 2-1/16" x 8-3/8"
No Load Speed : 2,200 RPM
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 25-3/4" x 17" x 17-7/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 27.3 lbs.
Stand included : No
Bench & Stationary Tool Type : Dual slide compound miter saw
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 37 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381672757
Benefits + Features
- Powerful Makita-built motor delivers 2,200 RPM
- Weighs only 27.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Large dimensional lumber capacity: 2" x 12" at 90° and 1" x 8-3/8" at 45°
- Four steel rail sliding system increases rigidity to produce superior accurate cuts
- Miters 0-47° left and 0-57° right; bevels 0-45° left and 0-5° right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° left and right
- Large aluminum base supports large stock for efficient cutting
- Direct drive gearbox for increased cutting efficiency and less maintenance
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Electric brake for maximum productivity