Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2” Circular Saw (model XSH03Z, tool only, battery and charger sold separately) combines power and run-time for faster cutting and ripping – without the cord. The XSH03Z is equipped with Automatic Speed Change™ Technology, which adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance. The Makita BL™ Brushless Motor is engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The XSH03Z features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°): 1-7/16"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-5/8"
No Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 13-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery): 7.3 lbs.
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 7.94 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381684378
Benefits + Features
- Powerful Makita-built electronically controlled BL™ Motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard and safety cover provide a lightweight, durable design
- Compact and ergonomic blade-left design at only 13-3/4" long
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4” at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°)
- Positive stop at 45° with fine adjustment
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Built-in dust blower keeps the line of cut free of debris for more accurate cuts
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers