The 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 7-1/4" Circular Saw (model XSH01PT) is the world’s first cordless 7-1/4" circular saw powered by two 18V batteries. The XSH01PT provides the performance of a corded saw without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V platform.
The Makita-built motor delivers 4,800 RPM for fast cutting and ripping. In performance testing the XSH01PT/Z made 250 cuts in 2x4 lumber per charge**, which is up to 2.5 times more cuts per charge than the Makita 18V Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, model BSS611Z.
With a 7-1/4" blade the XSH01PT/Z has a cutting capacity of 2-5/8" at 90 degrees. In side-by-side testing the XSH01PT/Z exhibited corded power and speed, cross-cutting a 2x10 in only 1.5 seconds and matching the cutting time of the Makita 5007F corded circular saw.
Model XSH01PT/Z has a reinforced magnesium base for added durability and weighs only 10.1 lbs. (with batteries). The saw includes two L.E.D. indicators that monitor battery charge status and temperature. Additional features include an electric brake for maximum productivity, rubberized soft grip handles for increased comfort, and a built-in dust blower engineered to clear the line-of-cut for improved visibility.
(1) 18V X2 LXT® (36V) 7-1/4” Circular Saw (XSH01Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) 7-1/4" 24T Ultra-Coated C.T. Saw Blade (A-94530-A)
(1) Hex Wrench (783217-7)
(1) 20" Contractor Tool Bag (831303-9)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-5/8"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°): 1-11/16"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-7/8"
No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 14"
Net Weight (with battery): 10.1 lbs.
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 21.1 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381841917
Benefits + Features
- Powered by two LXT® batteries; X2 LXT® technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita-built motor delivers 4,800 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Reinforced magnesium base for durability
- Weighs only 10.1 lbs. with batteries for operator comfort
- Large cutting capacity (2-5/8” at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°) with a positive stop at 45°
- Rubberized soft grip handles for increased comfort
- Large rubberized levers for quick and easy depth and bevel adjustments
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Built-in dust blower cleans the line of cut for operator accuracy
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries deliver the power and performance of a corded saw* without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- L.E.D. battery and temperature indicators monitor battery charge status and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- *Compared to Makita 5007 Series