The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Bluetooth® Job Site Radio (model XRM06B) delivers rich sound and increased compatibility in a more compact size. It is a perfect addition to the workshop or job site.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The XRM06B delivers great sound in a compact size, and is equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music. It has one auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility, and delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3" side-firing speakers. The XRM06B is engineered to stand up against harsh job site conditions with protective bumpers, and features dust and water resistant construction for increased durability.
The radio can be powered by Makita 7.2V, 12V max, 12V max CXT®, 14.4V, and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (all sold separately).
Technical Data + Specifications
Digital Tuner: FM/AM
Auxiliary Port: Yes
MP3 Compatible: Yes
AC Adapter Included: Yes
Backlit LCD Display: Yes
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10-3/8" x 6-3/8" x 11-5/8"
Net Weight (with battery): 10.8 lbs.
Power Type: Corded and Cordless Operation
Shipping Weight: 11.5 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381817769
Benefits + Features
- Equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- Menu controls to set FM mono/stereo, clock settings, volume and snooze
- Runs up to 35 hours with an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery and 14 hours with an 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Compatible with 7.2V, 12V max, 12V max CXT®, 14.4V, and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries
- Protective bumpers are engineered for increased durability
- One auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility and one USB port for charging your mobile device
- Delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3.5" side-firing speakers
- Water and dust resistant construction is engineered for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- Weighs only 10.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Illuminated control buttons and dial for improved visibility
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers