The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Recipro Saw (tool only) combines cutting speed with convenience features for faster, more efficient cutting. It’s powered by the industry’s fastest charging 18V lithium-ion batteries (sold separately), allowing users to remain in one battery platform and use the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ04Z as they use across the Makita 18V LXT® cordless tool line-up.
The XRJ04Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4” stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large two-finger variable speed trigger, electric brake, and “tool-less” blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
(1) Recipro Saw Blade
Technical Data + Specifications
Length of Stroke : 1-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (wood w/ 12" blade) : 10"
Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe) : 5-1/8"
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 2,800 SPM
Overall Length : 19-1/8"
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Net Weight (with battery) : 8.3 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Built-in clutch : No
Orbital settings : No
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 8.42 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381806831
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster cutting
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 19-1/8" long
- Weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Large two-finger trigger for operator convenience
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers