The Makita 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 1-9/16” Advanced AVT® Rotary Hammer with AWS is a cordless concrete solution that’s loaded with advanced engineering for maximum efficiency. It’s equipped with Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) for wireless connectivity with an AWS-equipped dust extractor (sold separately), and features Advanced AVT® for reduced vibration. It also features Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT®), which electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop. It’s powered by two 18V LXT® batteries and an efficient brushless motor for maximum power, speed and run-time for corded demands, without the cord.
The XRH07PTUN is engineered with Advanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), a synchronized three-component system for significantly less vibration. The three-component system includes an internal counterbalance that uses air pressure to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston to actively reduce vibration. The result is a low vibration rating of only 5m/s²with the efficient brushless motor delivering a full 8.4 ft. lbs. of impact energy, with 250-500 RPM and 1,450-2,900 BPM.
For improved efficiency, it’s equipped with Auto-Start Wireless System technology. AWS utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless communication between the tool and dust extractor (sold separately). When the trigger of the AWS-equipped XRH07PTU is engaged, the AWS-equipped dust extractor powers-up. When the trigger is released, the dust extractor powers-down. AWS is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and excessive noise since the dust extractor runs only when the tool is running.
Additional performance features include Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT®), which electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop, and constant speed control that automatically adds power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most demanding jobs. Soft start technology suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy, and the soft no-load function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when idling.
The XRH07PTUN is engineered for a range of concrete applications including drilling/coring through-holes for pipes, setting larger anchors, securing tilt-wall supports, small chipping applications, and more. It accepts SDS-MAX bits.
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) Auto-start Wireless Transmitter (198901-5)
(1) Side Handle Assembly
(1) Depth Rod
(1) Bit Grease
(1) Tool Case
(1) 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless 1-9/16" Advanced AVT® Rotary Hammer, AFT®, AWS™ (XRH07KUN)
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1-9/16 in.
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/8" - 1-1/4"
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 4-1/8 in.
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 8.4
Impact Energy (Joules) : 11.4 J
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 1,450 - 2,900 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 250 - 500 RPM
Vibration Control : Yes
Vibration (m/s²) : 5
Bind-Up Control : Yes
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 18-5/8 in.
Net Weight (with battery) : 16.8 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-MAX
Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™) : Yes (Transmitter Included)
Power Type : Cordless
Form Factor (LXT) : X2
Motor Type : Brushless
Shipping Weight : 37.18 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381874229
Benefits + Features
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 250-500 RPM, 1,450-2,900 BPM and 8.4 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT®) electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- Dust extraction capability with optional Makita Dust Attachment Kit
- Advanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is a synchronized, three-component system that actively works to reduces vibration resulting in a low 5 m/s2
- Advanced AVT® includes an air actuated counterbalance that utilizes air pressure to produce counterweight motion and effectively reduce vibration
- Advanced AVT® includes a vibration absorbing housing which moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism effectively isolating vibration
- Advanced AVT® includes an integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when idling to help increase tool life and performance
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Large three finger power trigger for increased comfort during extended use
- Flush mounted 2-mode hammer selector for "Chipping Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" modes
- 24 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger