The Makita 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless 1-9/16” Advanced AVT® Rotary Hammer with AWS is a cordless concrete solution that’s loaded with advanced engineering for maximum efficiency. It’s equipped with Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) for wireless connectivity with an AWS-equipped dust extractor (sold separately), and features Advanced AVT® for reduced vibration.
The XRH07PTU is engineered with Advanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), a synchronized three-component system for significantly less vibration. AVT® is more than just a padded handle. The three-component system includes an internal counterbalance that uses air pressure to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston to actively reduce vibration. The result is a low vibration rating of only 5m/s², but with no compromise in performance: The efficient brushless motor delivers a full 8.4 ft. lbs. of impact energy, with 250-500 RPM and 1,450-2,900 BPM. It accepts SDS-MAX bits.
For improved efficiency, it’s equipped with Auto-Start Wireless System technology. AWS utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless communication between the tool and dust extractor (sold separately). When the trigger of the AWS-equipped XRH07PTU is engaged, the AWS-equipped dust extractor powers-up. When the trigger is released, the dust extractor powers-down. AWS is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and excessive noise since the dust extractor runs only when the tool is running.
(1) 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless 1-9/16" Advanced AVT® Rotary Hammer, AWS™ (XRH07ZKU)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) Auto-Start Wireless Transmitter (198901-5)
(1) Side Handle Assembly
(1) Depth Rod
(1) Bit Grease
(1) Tool Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1-9/16"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 5/8" - 1-1/4"
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 4-1/8"
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 8.4
Impact Energy (Joules): 11.4 J
Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 1,450 - 2,900 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed): 250 - 500 RPM
Vibration Control: Yes
Vibration (m/s²): 5
Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 18-5/8"
Net Weight: 16.8 lbs.
Bit Type: Accepts SDS-MAX
Power Type: Cordless
Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™): Yes (Transmitter Included)
Shipping Weight: 35.28 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381856188
Benefits + Features
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 250-500 RPM, 1,450-2,900 BPM and 8.4 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS™) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- Dust extraction capability with optional Makita Dust Attachment Kit
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Advanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is a synchronized, three-component system that actively works to reduces vibration resulting in a low 5 m/s2
- Advanced AVT® includes an air actuated counterbalance that utilizes air pressure to produce counterweight motion and effectively reduce vibration
- Advanced AVT® includes a vibration absorbing housing which moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism effectively isolating vibration
- Advanced AVT® includes an integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when idling to help increase tool life
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch
- Variable speed control dial
- Large three finger power trigger for increased comfort during extended use
- Flush mount 2-mode hammer selector for "Chipping Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" modes
- 24 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger