Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16” Rotary Hammer (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead conditions.
The XRH06ZB has an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”, with 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft.lbs. of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
(1) Depth Gauge (415486-9)
(1) Side Handle
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 11/16"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/32" - 3/8"
Impact Energy (Joules) : 1.2 J
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : .88
Vibration (m/s²) : 9
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 680 RPM
Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 4,800 BPM
Battery : 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 10-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4.6 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
Power Type : Cordless
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 4.631 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381848527
Benefits + Features
- Sub-Compact; ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft.lbs. of impact energy for faster drilling
- Available dust extraction accessories provide dust management capability in drilling applications
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 4.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers