The Makita 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 1” Rotary Hammer (model XRH05PT) is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries, delivering the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V platform. With 2.2 ft.lbs. of Impact Energy and 4,800 BPM, the XRH05PT Rotary Hammer is engineered to meet the demands of corded 1” drilling and hammering concrete applications without having to drag around a cord.
The XRH05PT Rotary Hammer delivers up to twice the drilling speed of 18V rotary hammers, with up to three times as many holes drilled. The XRH05PT has a 1” drilling capacity (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) with 0-4,800 BPM, 0-1,250 RPM, and a full 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The XRH05PT has features common to Makita’s broad line of rotary hammers including 3-mode operation, one-touch sliding chuck, and a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
The XRH05PT also has LED battery indicators that show the charge level for each 18V battery. It has a vibration-absorbing handle, and a compact design at only 14-1/4” long that weighs only 11.3 lbs.
(1) 18V X2 LXT® (36V) 1" Rotary Hammer (XRH05Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
(1) 20" Contractor Tool Bag (831303-9)
(1) Side Handle
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1"
Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 3/16" - 5/8"
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.2
Impact Energy (Joules): 3 J
Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 5,000 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,250 RPM
Vibration Control: No
Vibration (m/s²): 14.5
Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 13-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery): 9.3 lbs.
Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
Power Type: Cordless
Bind-Up Control: No
Shipping Weight: 26.2 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381849401
Benefits + Features
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Makita-built motor delivers 0-1,250 RPM, 0-5,000 BPM and 2.2 ft.lbs. of impact energy for faster drilling
- Vibration-absorbing handle engineered for increased operator comfort
- Dust extraction capability with Makita Dust Attachment, #193472-7 (not included)
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 2-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each battery
- SDS-PLUS shank rotates 360° with 40 different positions
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-3/4" long
- Weighs only 9.3 lbs. with (2) 18V batteries
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator, provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830, and reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger