The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 1” Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Extractor Attachment (model XRH011TX) combines Makita BL™ Brushless Motor Technology with concrete dust extraction - without the cord. The XRH011TX was the industry's first 1" capacity rotary hammer in the 18V category, and sets new standards in the cordless tool category.
The efficiency of the BL™ Brushless Motor allowed Makita engineers to power both the tool and the separate vacuum motor with a single 18V (not 36V) Lithium-Ion battery. The separate vacuum motor also increases suction efficiency without sacrificing the performance of the rotary hammer. The result is a powerful and efficient rotary hammer with vacuum attachment that delivers the same drilling capacity as the leading competitors’ 36V rotary hammers, but with up to 2.5 lbs. less weight (with battery).
The HEPA Dust Extractor Attachment (model DX01) is trigger-activated for user convenience. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the clear dust container with HEPA filter, which captures 99.97% of dust particles (size .3 microns).
The high capacity dust container is clear and provides an accurate level indicator of collected material. The DX01 dust extractor has a quick release and is easily detached from the rotary hammer when not needed. Additional ease-of-use and efficiency features include 3-mode operation (rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammer only), a large 2-finger trigger and a depth adjustment guide for increased drilling depth accuracy.
(1) 18V Brushless 1" Rotary Hammer (XRH01Z)
(2) 18V 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V Rapid Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Dust Extractor Attachment w/HEPA Filter (DX01)
(1) Dust Case w/HEPA Filter Cleaning Mechanism (199588-6)
(3) HEPA Filter (197556-3)
(1) Side Handle (158057-6)
(1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
(1) Tool Bag
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Capacity (concrete) : 1"
Optimum Range (concrete) : 3/16" - 1/2"
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 1.7
Impact Energy (Joules) : 2.4 J
Blows Per Minute (variable) : 0 - 4,700 BPM
No Load Speed (variable) : 0 - 950 RPM
HEPA filter : Yes
Container Hole Count Capacity : 25 holes of dimension 5/8"x2"
Filter Life (Approx. container fillings) : 200
Vibration Control : No
Vibration (m/s²) : 13.5
Battery : 18V LXT® Li-Ion
Overall Length : 14-5/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 10.2 lbs.
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS
Dust Collection : Yes
Power Type : Cordless
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 19.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381834346
Benefits + Features
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 0-950 RPM, 0-4,700 BPM and 1.7 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- The on-board dust extractor attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- OSHA Table 1 compliant concrete drilling solution when used in conjunction with Filter Cleaning Mechanism Dust Case (part #199588-6)
- Extractor is powered by a separate motor to maintain drilling performance and provide a 2-second delay to help capture remaining dust
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Transparent dust container provides needed visibility in determining when the dust box needs to be emptied
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Weighs only 10.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple Chisel Positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for extra durability