The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Autofeed Screwdriver (model XRF02Z, tool only) delivers power and a high capacity range in a more compact size. The XRF02Z has an integrated autofeed design for less weight and more power, and the extension handle makes it ideal for decking and sub-floor applications.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The XRF02Z has a powerful Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 4,000 RPM, with a high capacity range of 1” to 2-1/8” for collated screws. The silent clutch design uses higher durability materials, increasing operation efficiency and decreasing driver noise. The rugged aluminum dust-proof autofeed housing ensures smooth sliding action, while the screw guide prevents the screw strip from tangling and can fold against the autofeed housing for storing and carrying.
(1) #2 Phillips Power Bit, 6-3/8" (B-10481-1)
(2) #2 Square Power Bit, 6-3/8" (784645-9)
Technical Data + Specifications
Bit Type : 1/4" Hex
No Load Speed : 4,000 RPM
Collated Screw Capacity : 1" - 2-3/16"
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 16-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4.6 lbs.
Auto-feed : Yes
Power Type : Cordless
Torque adjustment : No
Shipping Weight : 5.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381680820
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers superior fastening speed with 4,000 RPM for drywall and sub-floor applications
- High collated screw capacity range of 1" to 2-1/8"
- Screw guide prevents screw strip tangling and can fold against the autofeed housing for easy storing
- Rugged aluminum dust-proof autofeed housing provides smooth sliding action
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 16-3/4" long
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Integrated autofeed design makes the tool lighter and more compact
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers