Do more with less. The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH11ZB, tool only, battery sold separately) is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Hammer Driver-Drill is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT® Series means an 18V battery from any LXT® tool will power the 18V Sub-Compact Hammer Driver-Drill. The XPH11ZB has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area. At only 6-3/8 in. and 2.8 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) it is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with superior comfort and handling.
(1) Tool only (battery and charger not included)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
Capacity (wood) : 1-7/16"
Capacity (masonry) : 1/2"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 500 / 0 - 1,700 RPM
Blows Per Minute (2 speed) : 0 - 7,500 / 0 - 25,500 BPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 350 in.lbs./40N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 6-15/16"
Net Weight (with battery) : 2.9 lbs.
LED light : Yes
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 2.6 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381842631
Benefits + Features
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-15/16" long
- Weighs only 2.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-25,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 350 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Convenient 1/2" keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers