The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill combines speed and torque in a compact size, with an efficient 2.0Ah battery that reaches a full charge in only 25 minutes. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete.
The Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. It weighs only 3.4 lbs. for increased comfort. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
(1) Makita XPH10Z 18V Compact Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver‑Drill
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel): 1/2"
Capacity (wood): 1-1/2"
Capacity (masonry): 1/2"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 600 / 0 - 1,900 RPM
Blows Per Minute (2 speed): 0 - 9,000 / 0 - 28,500 BPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 480 in.lbs./54N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion (not included)
Overall Length: 7-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery): 3.4 lbs.
LED light: Yes
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381-806756
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) (0-9,000 & 0-28,500 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4" long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Accepts Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time