The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill combines speed and torque in a compact size, with an efficient 2.0Ah battery that reaches a full charge in only 25 minutes. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete.
The Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. It weighs only 3.4 lbs. for increased comfort. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions.
(1) 18V LXT® 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH10Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Belt Clip
(1) Tool Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel): 1/2"
Capacity (wood): 1-1/2"
Capacity (masonry): 1/2"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 600 / 0 - 1,900 RPM
Blows Per Minute (2 speed): 0 - 9,000 / 0 - 28,500 BPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 480 in.lbs./54N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 7-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery): 3.4 lbs.
LED light: Yes
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 10.7 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381804691
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) (0-9,000 & 0-28,500 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4" long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Accepts Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches a full charge in 25 minutes or less
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B is compatible with 18V LXT® Tools
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to XPH01RW