The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH07MB) breaks new ground with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It features a Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XPH07MB is positioned at the top of Makita’s deep line-up of driver-drills, and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions.
The 18V LXT® 4.0Ah battery provides 35% more run time per charge than the 3.0Ah battery (BL1830), yet it charges in only 40 minutes – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the battery features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
(1) 18V LXT® Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH07Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery (BL1840B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Side Handle (126413-8)
(1) Depth Gauge (122576-8)
(1) Belt Clip (346317-0)
(1) Tool Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel): 1/2"
Capacity (wood): 3"
Capacity (masonry): 5/8"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 550 / 0 - 2,100 RPM
Blows Per Minute (2 speed): 0 - 8,250 / 0 - 31,500 BPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,090 in.lbs./125N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 8-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery): 5.9 lbs.
LED light: Yes
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 16.45 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381807357
Benefits + Features
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 0-31,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 1/2" ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8" long
- Weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator, provides up to 35% more run time per charge compared to BL1830, and reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger