Makita is expanding the line of cordless outdoor power equipment to include the 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless Cordless 18” Self-Propelled Commercial Lawn Mower (XML06PT1). With zero emissions, lower noise and reduced maintenance, the 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Cordless Self-Propelled Commercial Lawn Mower is a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting.
It’s powered by two 18V LXT® batteries, but holds four batteries for twice the run time. No need to leave the 18V battery platform. The Makita-built motor delivers up to 3,300 RPM. The Quiet Mode setting reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,500 RPM.
The mower offers ease-of-use features including quick height adjustments, mulching capability, and a commercial-grade steel deck.
The XML06PT1 includes the lawn mower, four fast-charging 18V LXT® lithium-ion 5.0Ah batteries and an efficient 18V Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger.
The lawn mower features Makita® Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
(1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless 18" Self-Propelled Commercial Lawn Mower (XML06Z)
(4) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) 18" Lawn Mower Blade (191D51-9)
(1) Grass Catcher Bag (127505-6)
(1) Mulching Plug (127515-3)
Technical Data + Specifications
Cutting Width : 18"
Deck Width : 19"
Cutting Height Range : 1-1/4" - 4"
Bag Capacity(Bushels) : 1.7
No Load Speed : 3,300 RPM
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 66-1/2" x 21" x 43"
Net Weight (without battery) : 80 lbs.
Net Weight (with battery) : 85.6 lbs.
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 107.13 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381896023
Benefits + Features
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts
- Self-propelled with variable speed (1.5 MPH - 3 MPH)
- 4 bay battery system for 2 times more run time
- Powered by (2) 18V LXT® batteries with the option to insert (2) additional batteries for extended run time
- Commercial grade steel deck
- 2-in-1 design allows for mulching or bagging
- BL™ Brushless motor delivers up to 3,300 RPM for faster cutting
- Quiet mode reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,500 RPM
- Single lever quickly adjusts cutting height (1-1/4” – 4”)
- Grass catcher bag holds up to 1.7 bushels of grass
- Rubberized soft grip handle bar for added comfort
- IPX4 weather-resistant construction for durability and long life
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers