Makita is expanding the line of cordless outdoor power equipment to include the 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 18” Lawn Mower. With zero emissions, lower noise and reduced maintenance, the 18V X2 (36V) LXT Cordless Lawn Mower is a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. The Makita-built motor delivers up to 3,300 RPM. The mower offers ease-of-use features including quick height adjustments, a 16 gallon capacity grass collector, and folding handles for compact storage.
Model XML03PT1 is a kit and includes the lawn mower, four fast-charging 18V LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah batteries and an efficient 18V Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger.
The Lawn Mower features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
(1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless 18" Residential Lawn Mower (XML03Z)
(4) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) 18" Lawn Mower Blade (199367-2)
(1) Grass Catcher Bag (127199-7)
(1) Mulching Plug (671-660-001)
Technical Data + Specifications
Cutting Width : 18"
Deck Width : 19"
Cutting Height Range : 13/16" - 3"
Bag Capacity(Bushels) : 1.7
No Load Speed : 3,300 RPM
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 66-1/8" x 21" x 37-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 60.46 lbs.
Net Weight (without battery) : 57.76 lbs.
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 92.44 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381886024
Benefits + Features
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts
- Commercial grade steel deck
- BL™ Brushless motor delivers up to 3,300 RPM for faster cutting
- Quiet mode reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,500 RPM
- Cuts up to 7,300 square feet using two 5.0Ah batteries
- Includes plug needed for mulching operation
- Folding handles for compact storage and easy transportation
- Single lever cutting height adjustment for quick adjustment of 10 cutting heights (13/16"- 3")
- Grass catcher bag holds up to 1.7 bushels of grass
- Rubberized soft grip handle bar for added comfort
- IPX4 weather-resistant construction for durability and long life
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers