Makita is expanding the line of cordless outdoor power equipment to include the 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 18” Lawn Mower. With zero emissions, lower noise and reduced maintenance, the 18V X2 (36V) LXT Cordless Lawn Mower is a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. The Makita-built motor delivers up to 3,300 RPM. The mower offers ease-of-use features including quick height adjustments, a 16 gallon capacity grass collector, and folding handles for compact storage.
Model XML03PT1 is a kit and includes the lawn mower, four fast-charging 18V LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah batteries and an efficient 18V Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger.
(1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless 18" Residential Lawn Mower (XML03Z)
(4) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
(1) 18" Lawn Mower Blade (199367-2)
(1) Grass Catcher Bag (127199-7)
(1) Mulching Plug (671-660-001)
Technical Data + Specifications
Cutting Width : 18"
Deck Width : 19"
Cutting Height Range : 13/16" - 3"
Bag Capacity(Bushels) : 1.7
No Load Speed : 3,300 RPM
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 66-1/8" x 21" x 37-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 60.46 lbs.
Net Weight (without battery) : 57.76 lbs.
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 92.44 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381886024
Benefits + Features
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts
- Commercial grade steel deck
- BL™ Brushless motor delivers up to 3,300 RPM for faster cutting
- Quiet mode reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,500 RPM
- Cuts up to 7,300 square feet using two 5.0Ah batteries
- Includes plug needed for mulching operation
- Folding handles for compact storage and easy transportation
- Single lever cutting height adjustment for quick adjustment of 10 cutting heights (13/16"- 3")
- Grass catcher bag holds up to 1.7 bushels of grass
- Rubberized soft grip handle bar for added comfort
- IPX4 weather-resistant construction for durability and long life
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers