The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum (model XLC02ZW, tool only) delivers strong suction power for fast cleaning, without the cord.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Fast and Efficient Cleaning
The XLC02ZW combines the convenience of cordless with the superior power-to-weight ratio of Makita’s 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately). This compact yet powerful cordless vacuum has strong suction power for fast and efficient cleaning, for use with or without the floor nozzle extension. At just 18-3/4” in length, the compact and lightweight design provides extra comfort with reduced operator fatigue, and the angled design provides strong suction for fast and efficient cleaning. The floor extension and redesigned swivel floor nozzle attaches easily, and includes a crevice nozzle for improved cleaning in tight spaces.
The XLC02ZW delivers up to 20 minutes of continuous use from a single fully-charged 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery, sold separately. The improved filter has two locking tabs on each side to remain in place, and the bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal. The XLC02ZW weighs just 2.7 lbs. (with battery, sold separately), with a soft ergonomic grip handle that provides increased comfort on the job.
For extended run time, the XLC02ZW can also be powered by a Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately). This versatile cordless vacuum is engineered for almost any dry clean-up application, and is ideal for service, finish installation, maintenance, and janitorial trades.
(1) White Extension Attachment (451241-5)
(1) Floor Nozzle (122858-8)
(1) Crevice Nozzle (451240-7)
(1) Pre-Filter (451208-3)
(1) Cloth Vacuum Filter (443060-3)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (pint) : 1.3 pint
Continuous Use (max, in minutes) : 20 min.
Battery : 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 18-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 2.7 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 5.07 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381658546
Benefits + Features
- Powerful motor delivers up to 46 CFM
- Up to 33 minutes of continuous use from a single fully charged 18V 5.0Ah LXT® battery (battery not included)
- Redesigned floor nozzle for improved maneuverability and debris collection
- Strong suction power for fast and efficient cleaning
- Bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal
- Compact and ergonomic design for operator comfort
- Weighs only 3.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Increased storage capacity for longer time between waste disposal
- Ergonomic soft grip handle provides increased comfort and control
- Accepts Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers