Certified Refurbished - Item looks new.
The Makita 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2 in. Driver-Drill (model XFD10Z) delivers power, performance and superior ergonomics in a compact size, with a fast-charging battery for less down time. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XFD10Z is powered by a Makita built 4-pole motor that delivers 480 in. lbs. of MAX Torque, with an all-metal 2-speed transmission (0-600/0-1,900 RPM). It has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight and superior balance for reduced operator fatigue and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in LED light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
Tool only, battery and charger not included.
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel): 1/2"
Capacity (wood): 1-1/2"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 600 / 0 - 1900 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 480 in.lbs./54N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion (not included)
Certifications and listings: 1-UL Listed
Overall Length: 7-3/8"
Battery Charge Time: 25 minutes
Net Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs. Handle: Pistol
Max. no load speed: 1900 RPM
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 3.8 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381699020
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-600 & 0-1900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/4" long
- All metal gears for increased durability
- Ratcheting chuck engineered to prevent bit slippage and improves bit retention
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the batterys built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current voltage and temperature (battery and charger not included)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster more efficient charging (battery and charger not included)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- (Battery and Charger not Included)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to XFD01Z