The Makita 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2 in. Driver-Drill XFD10 delivers power, performance and superior ergonomics in a compact size, with an efficient 4-pole motor that delivers 480 in. lbs. of MAX Torque and 25% more speed than the previous model. The XFD10 is built with an all-metal 2-speed transmission (0-600 RPM / 0-1,900 RPM). It has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight and superior balance for reduced operator fatigue and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job.
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel): 1/2"
Capacity (wood): 1-1/2"
Capacity (masonry): 1/2"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 600 / 0 - 1900 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 480 in.lbs./54N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 7-1/4"
Net Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs.
Max. no load speed: 1900 RPM
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 10.6 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381-699365
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-600 & 0-1900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/4" long
- All metal gear construction for increased durability
- Ratcheting chuck engineered to prevent bit slippage and improves bit retention
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator