The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless ½” Driver-Drill Kit (XFD061) is an ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants a drill with superior power-to-weight ratio. The XFD061 combines 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque with an efficient brushless motor that delivers up 50% more work per charge, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
For the pro user, this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity, and fewer trips up and down the scaffolding or ladder to get to the battery charger. In driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. It weighs only 3.8 lbs. (with 3.0Ah battery) for increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio. The XFD061 is compatible with Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, from the fast-charging 18V LXT Compact 2.0Ah battery to full-size 18V LXT® batteries for longer run time.
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC18SD)
(1) Tool Bag
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
Capacity (wood) : 1-1/2"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 400 / 0 - 1,550 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 530 in.lbs./60N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 7-1/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 3.8 lbs.
Handle : Pistol
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 7.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381847285
Benefits + Features
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-400 & 0-1,550 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- BL™ Brushless motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/4"
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers