The Makita 18-Volt LXT® Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver is a fastening solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Impact Driver is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt.
The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18-Volt LXT® Series means an 18-Volt battery from any LXT® tool will power the 18-Volt Sub-Compact Impact Driver. It has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area. The innovative Assist Mode (A-mode) helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins, and is ideal for driving longer fasteners.
At only 5-5/16 in. and 2.6 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery) it is a fastening solution with superior comfort and handling.
(1) 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless Impact Driver (XDT15ZB)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) 14" Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank : 1/4"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 1,300 / 0 - 3,000 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (var. 2 spd.) : 0 - 1,600 / 0 - 3,900 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 1,240 in.lbs./140N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 5-5/16"
Net Weight (with battery) : 2.6 lbs.
Speed power selection : 2
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 7.39 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381847421
Benefits + Features
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16"
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 18V Compact LXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge*
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1815