Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z, tool only) combines power and run-time for a full range of fastening tasks. The efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The variable speed brushless motor delivers 0-3,400 RPM, 0-3,600 IPM, and up to 1,500 in.lbs. of max torque for efficient fastening. It has a compact design at 5” long and weighs only 3.3 pounds (with battery) with an ergonomic soft grip for user comfort. The L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces.
(1) XDT13Z 18V Brushless Cordless Impact Driver, Tool Only
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank: 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 3,400 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,600 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,500 in.lbs./170N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 5"
Net Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs.
Speed power selection: 1
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 2.6 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381824019
Benefits + Features
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5" long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- All aluminum gear housing for increased job site durability
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers