The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver Kit (XDT131) delivers maximum versatility and performance, with an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The kit includes an efficient 18V LXT® 3.0Ah battery which reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes – the fastest charge-time in its category – for less downtime and increased productivity
The XDT131 is engineered for a full range of driving and fastening tasks including fastening deck screws, TEK screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts, and much more. It is ideal for HVAC, electricians, plumbers, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, remodelers, and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless impact driver.
(1) 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC18SD)
(1) Tool Bag
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank : 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 3,400 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,600 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 1,500 in.lbs./170N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 5"
Net Weight (with battery) : 3.3 lbs.
Speed power selection : 1
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 7.06 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381848695
Benefits + Features
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5" long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- All aluminum gear housing for increased job site durability
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers