The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT111) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks, with a fast-charging 18V Lithium-Ion battery for less downtime.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XDT111 features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8” long and 3.3 pounds (with battery), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers including the XDT111 is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), the XDT111 is engineered for improved water and dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
(1) 18V LXT® Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank : 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,900 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 3,500 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 1,460 in.lbs./165N•m
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 5-3/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 3.3 lbs.
Speed power selection : 1
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 10.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381820929
Benefits + Features
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita 4-pole motor with 4-brush Design Delivers 26% More RPM Without Decreasing Torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to XDT04Z