The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver delivers unparalleled versatility and performance behind the Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The Makita XDT08 delivers 1,420 inch pounds of Max Torque, with 0-2,500 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM for a wide range of fastening tasks, from fastening deck screws, TEK screws, and cabinet screws, to tightening down lag bolts, and much more.
The Impact Driver weights only 3.4 pounds, and at just 5.9 inches long with an ergonomic design, it's easy to handle whether you're a seasoned craftsman or a weekend do-it-yourself-er.
(1) XDT08Z 18V LXT Brushless 1/4" Impact Driver
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank: 1/4"
No Load Speed: 0 - 2500 RPM
Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3200 IPM
Max Torque (in.lbs.): 1420
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Battery Included: No
Overall Length: 5-7/8"
Benefits + Features
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1420 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2500 RPM & 0-3200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact design at only 5-7/8" long and weighs just 3.4 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Makitas proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power