The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Motor Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT08) delivers maximum versatility and performance with an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time increased power and speed and longer tool life.
The XDT08 features a Makita-built high torque BL Brushless Motor that delivers up to 1,420 in. lbs. of Max Torque, with 0-2,500 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM for a wide range of fastening tasks. Makita's BL Brushless Motor is electronically-controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge than competitive 18V impact drivers and electronic controls constantly monitor the changing demands of each application for increased RPM and torque when you need it.
Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size The XDT08 weighs only 3.4 lbs. with a more compact design at 5-7/8" long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. Additional features include an electric brake for increased efficiency, a built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface for more efficient work and a tool belt clip that can attach to either side of the tool.
The XDT08 is engineered for a full range of driving and fastening tasks including fastening deck screws, TEK screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts ,and much more. It is ideal for HVAC electricians plumbers automotive mechanics woodworkers remodelers and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless impact driver.
1) 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT08Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank: 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2500 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3200 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1420 in.lbs./160N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 5-7/8"
Net Weight (with battery): 3.4 lbs.
Maximum Torque (in.lbs.): 1420 in.lbs.
Max. no load speed: 2500 RPM
Power Type: Cordless
Speed power selection: 1
Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381654173
Benefits + Features
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1420 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2500 RPM & 0-3200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery charges in only 30 minutes
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-7/8" long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the batterys built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty on tool battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers