The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless impact driver XDT042 delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks. It features a 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2 300 RPM and 0-3200 IPM) that delivers 1420 in. lbs. Of max torque. At only 5-7/16" long and 3.3 Lbs. (with battery) the XDT042 has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
The XDT042 is superbly engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
The XDT042 is engineered for a wide range of driving and fastening applications and its combination of power and performance in a compact size makes the ideal for any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered compact cordless impact driver.
(1) 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver - XDT042
(1) 18V LXT 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - BL1830
(1) 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank: 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2300 RPM
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3200 IPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1420 in.lbs./160N•m
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Battery Charge Time (minutes): 30
Overall Length: 5-7/16"
Net Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs.
Maximum Torque (in.lbs.): 1420 in.lbs.
Max. no load speed: 2300 RPM
Speed power selection: 1
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381801782
Benefits + Features
- Variable speed (0-2300 RPM & 0-3200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact design at only 5-7/16" long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. w/ battery
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- 4-pole motor delivers 1420 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure
- Proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool battery and charger