There is increased awareness of the importance of dust extraction and Makita has an expanding range of solutions, including the 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 2.1 Gallon HEPA Filter Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum, with AWS™.
The XCV08Z (tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for 36V power and run-time, without leaving the 18V LXT® battery platform. It has an efficient three-stage HEPA filtration system that captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. It’s powered by an efficient brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer service life. Using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries (sold separately), the XCV08Z delivers up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting, with 74 CFM and 39” water lift of suction. It includes an anti-static hose (1-1/2" x 8') for extended reach and fast clean-ups. It has a filter cleaning system that is engineered to maintain optimal suction efficiency and longer filter life.
The XCV08Z is equipped with Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS™), which uses Bluetooth™ technology for wireless power-on/off communication with the AWS-equipped tool. AWS™ is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and reduces noise.
Features include a variable speed control dial, oversized on-off switch, and dual L.E.D. battery indicators that are clearly visible and easily accessible on the top and front of the vacuum. Additional features include quick-release metal latches, large rubber bumper, and rear casters with locking levers.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
(1) Anti-Static Hose, 1-1/2” x 8’ (195434-1)
(1) Curved Pipe (192562-3)
(1) Straight Pipe (192563-1)
(1) 12" Universal Floor Nozzle (122512-4)
(1) 13" Ivory Crevice Nozzle (410306-2)
(1) Anti-Static Hose, 1” x 11’ (195433-3)
(1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 22mm for 1" hose (417765-1)
(1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 24mm for 1" hose (424379-9)
(1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 38mm for 1" hose (417766-9)
(1) Plastic Disposal Bag, 10/pk (195432-5)
(1) HEPA Filter (197166-6)
(1) Damper Filter (423398-2)
(1) Pre-Filter (195553-3)
Technical Data + Specifications
Gross Container Size: 2.1 gal.
Air Flow Rate: 74 CFM
Static Water Lift: 39"
Continuous Use (max, in minutes): 75 min.
Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
HEPA filter: Yes
Equipped Filter Efficiency: 99.97% of .3 microns
Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™): Yes-Included
Working Sound Level: 66 dB(A)
Net Weight (with battery: 18.4 lbs.
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 27.1 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381851572
Benefits + Features
- Powerful Makita-built BL™ Brushless motor delivers 74 CFM and 39" water lift of suction using two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimal suction efficiency and longer filter life
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS™) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- Up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting produce an overall weight of only 18.4 lbs with batteries (batteries not included)
- Oversized on-off switch for operator convenience
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound levels of 66 dB(A)
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment
- Locking cover for added protection of batteries (batteries not included)
- Quick-release metal latches for easy removal and disposal of debris from canister
- Rear casters feature locking levers to prevent the vacuum from moving
- Removable storage box for storing attachments and batteries
- Includes two anti-static hoses (1-1/2" x 8’ and 1” x 11-1/2') and three adapter cuffs for various applications
- Dual L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery (batteries not included)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers