With zero emissions and lower noise, the 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless Blower (XBU03Z) is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. It’s powered by one 18V LXT battery (sold separately), the same battery that powers the full range of solutions in the expanding LXT system. This blower features a compact and ergonomic design, weighing in at only 6.5 lbs. and measuring 32-1/2” long.
With no carbon brushes, the Makita® BL™ Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life, and delivers speeds up to 116 MPH air velocity and a full 459 CFM. Makita’s efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. A cruise control lever provides management of power and run time.
The XBU03Z features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
Tool only, battery and charger not included.
(1) XBU03Z-R 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless Blower
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Air Volume : 459 CFM
Max. Air Velocity : 116 MPH
Sound Pressure (per Ansi B175.2 standard) : 60 dB(A)
Overall Length : 32-1/2 in.
Net Weight (with battery) : 6.5 lbs.
Net Weight (without battery) : 5.1 lbs.
Blower Type : Handheld
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Power Type : Cordless
Motor Type : Brushless
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Shipping Weight : 12.13 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381892209
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 459 CFM and 116 MPH
- Cruise control lever with variable speed trigger for power and run time management
- Speed lock for convenient continuous operation
- In-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics
- Compact design weighing only 6.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Conveniently located hole on housing bottom to hang blower for easy storage
- Sound pressure rating of 60 dB(A); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers