With zero emissions and lower noise, the 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless Blower Kit (XBU03SM1) is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. It’s powered by one 18V LXT battery, the same battery that powers the full range of solutions in the expanding LXT system. This blower features a compact and ergonomic design, weighing in at only 6.5 lbs. and measuring 32-1/2” long.
With no carbon brushes, the Makita® BL™ Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life, and delivers speeds up to 116 MPH air velocity and a full 459 CFM. Makita’s efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. A cruise control lever provides management of power and run time.
The XBU03SM1 features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Blower (XBU03Z)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery (BL1840B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC18SD)
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Air Volume : 459 CFM
Max. Air Velocity : 116 MPH
Sound Pressure (per Ansi B175.2 standard) : 60 dB(A)
Overall Length : 32-1/2 in.
Net Weight (with battery) : 6.5 lbs.
Net Weight (without battery) : 5.1 lbs.
Blower Type : Handheld
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Power Type : Cordless
Motor Type : Brushless
Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
Shipping Weight : 12.13 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381892209
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 459 CFM and 116 MPH
- Cruise control lever with variable speed trigger for power and run time management
- Speed lock for convenient continuous operation
- In-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics
- Compact design weighing only 6.5 lbs. with battery
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Conveniently located hole on housing bottom to hang blower for easy storage
- Sound pressure rating of 60 dB(A); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers