The 36V (18V X2) LXT® Blower (XBU01Z, tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries, so users get 36V power and run time for gas-powered demands, without leaving the 18V LXT® platform (batteries and charger are sold separately).
The XBU01Z has a variable 2-speed motor (0-10,000, 0-17,000 RPM) for optimum speed control and a maximum air velocity of 208 MPH with up to 30 minutes of continuous run time on a single charge. Added benefits include lower noise at only 60.6 dB(A) and zero emissions, making it ideal for applications in residential areas. The XBU01Z requires none of the maintenance associated with comparable gas-powered blowers: simply insert two charged 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries and the tool is ready for work.
(1) XBU01Z 36V 18V X2 Lxt Blower, Tool Only
(1) Long Blower Nozzle
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Air Volume : 155 CFM
Max. Air Velocity : 208 MPH
No Load Speed (2 spd) : 10,000/17,000 RPM
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Sound Pressure (per Ansi B175.2 standard) : 60.6 dB(A)
Overall Length : 36-1/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 8 lbs.
Blower Type : Handheld
Power Type : Cordless
Form Factor (LXT) : X2
Motor Type : Brushed
Shipping Weight : 6 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts with reduced maintenance and low noise levels
- Makita-built motor delivers up to 155 CFM and 208 MPH
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Up to 90 minutes of run time with two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
- High/Low button for power and run time management
- Long nozzle with wide end for sweeping large floor areas
- Streamlined design for better tool balance and improved ergonomics
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Sound pressure rating of 60.6 dB(A); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers