The 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower (XBU01PT) is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries, so users get 36V power and run time for gas-powered demands, without leaving the 18V LXT® platform. Model XBU01PT is a kit and includes two fast-charging 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries and an 18V Dual Port Charger that will charge two batteries simultaneously for increased productivity and less downtime.
The XBU01PT has a variable 2-speed motor (0-10,000, 0-17,000 RPM) for optimum speed control and a maximum air velocity of 208 MPH with up to 30 minutes of continuous run time on a single charge. Added benefits include lower noise at only 60.6 dB(A) and zero emissions, making it ideal for applications in residential areas. The XBU01PT requires none of the maintenance associated with comparable gas-powered blowers: simply insert two charged 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries and the tool is ready for work.
(1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Blower (XBU01Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Air Volume : 155 CFM
Max. Air Velocity : 208 MPH
Sound Pressure (per Ansi B175.2 standard) : 60.6 dB(A)
Overall Length : 36-1/4"
Net Weight (with battery) : 8 lbs.
Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Shipping Weight : 13.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381847520
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built motor produces a maximum air velocity of 208 MPH and 155 CFM of air volume
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time using two 5.0Ah 18V LXT® batteries on highest speed setting
- 2-speed (Low: 10,000 RPM, High: 17,000 RPM) design to match the speed to application
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance for increased ease of use
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 36-1/4” long
- Weighs only 8 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers