The Makita 1/2 in. Drive Impact Wrench features a 1/2 in. square drive which delivers 2,000 impacts per minute and 260 ft.-lb. of torque for the most demanding applications. This convenient impact wrench also features an ergonomically designed grip for improved control and user comfort. The impact wrench also features an impact-resistant gear case and rubber boot engineered to protect the metal gears.
(1) Belt Clip (324284-9)
(1) Tool Case (824702-2)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (square drive): 1/2"
Impacts Per Minute: 2,000 IPM
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,000 RPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 258 ft.lbs./350 N•m
Overall Length: 11-1/8"
Net Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Power Type: Corded
Speed power selection: 1
Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381052498
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor delivers 2,000 RPM/IPM for heavy duty applications
- Efficient impact system with less vibration for longer tool life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Compact and lightweight (6.6 lbs.) for use in close quarters
- Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot for increased durability
- Rocker switch with forward/reverse operation for user convenience
- 2,000 impacts per minute for maximum efficiency
- Compact length for easy handling and total operator control
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 1/2" detent pin anvil for secure accessory retainment