The TW0200 1/2 in. Electric Impact Wrench provides high torque (150 ft.-lbs) and an effective impact system (2,200 IPM) for the most demanding jobs. The 3.3 AMP motor has an efficient impact system which creates less vibration and minimizes operator fatigue. The compact design and rubberized grip provides increased comfort during use. The all metal gears are protected by an aluminum gear case and rubber boot to increase product life. Brushes are externally accessible for easy inspection and replacement. A convenient tool hook attaches to both sides of the wrench for easy storage and accessibility.
(1) Belt Clip (324284-9) (1) Plastic Tool Case (824703-0)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (square drive) : 1/2"
Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 2,200 IPM
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 2,200 RPM
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 150 ft.lbs./200 N•m
AMPS : 3.3
Overall Length : 9-7/8"
Net Weight : 4.9 lbs.
Power Type : Corded
Speed power selection : 1
Shipping Weight : 8.8 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381052436
Benefits + Features
- Variable speed swith (0-2,200 RPM) for controlled fastening
- Efficient impact system with less vibration for longer tool life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Compact and lightweight (only 4.9 lbs.) for use in close quarters
- Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot for increased durability
- 0-2,200 impacts per minute for maximum efficiency
- High Max Torque (150 ft.lbs.) for demanding applications
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Convenient tool hook attaches to both sides of tool
- 1/2" detent pin anvil for secure accessory retainment