The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Pin Nailer, 23 Ga. (model TP03Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately), is a hose-free solution for finish and trim work. The TP03Z is compact and powerful, and drives up to 1,250 pins on a single charge of a 12V CXT 2.0Ah battery (sold separately). It will drive six different lengths of 23 gauge pins (5/8", 11/16”, ¾”, 1", 1-3/16", 1-3/8") with a magazine capacity of up to 120 pins. Added features include an anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks, tool-less depth adjustment for precise flush and countersink finish, and a contact trigger for improved accuracy and precision.
With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
(1) Safety Glasses
(2) No-Mar Tips
(1) Belt Hook
(1) Hex Wrench
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. nail/fastener length : 1-3/8" (23 ga.)
Maximum Magazine Capacity : 120
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 9-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 4 lbs.
Fastening category : Pin
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 4.63 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381839273
Benefits + Features
- Refined firing mechanism reduces recoil; reduces force required on the work surface when driving pins
- Drives 6 different lengths of 23 gauge pins (5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8"); magazine capacity up to 120 pins
- Anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for precise flush and countersink finish
- Cordless for increased convenience; eliminates the need for a compressor and air hose
- Contact trigger for improved accuracy and precision
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Reversible tool hook allows the tool to remain close
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-1/8" long with a 2.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with a 2.0Ah battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers