Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a full range of applications, and the Makita Multi-Tool (TM3010C) combines power and performance with comfort and convenience features like reduced vibration and lower noise. The TM3010C is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, tile replacement, grout removal, and more.
The TM3010C is powered by a 3.0 AMP motor with soft start for smooth start-ups. The variable speed control dial (6,000 – 20,000 OPM) enables the user to match the speed to the application, and the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality work. The TM3010C has a 3.2 degree oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding.
The TM3010C also features a range of comfort and convenience features including reduced vibration (6 m/s²) and lower noise (74dB), a small diameter barrel grip, and a large on/off slide switch with lock-on button. The "tool-less" clamp system provides easier removal and installation of accessories.
The TM3010C is engineered for a full range of applications including cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It is ideal for remodelers, carpenters, plumbers, wood floor installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class multi-tool.
(1) 1-1/8" Plunge Saw Blade (B-21353) (1) Adapter A (196271-6) (1) Adapter C (313249-6)
Technical Data + Specifications
Manufacturer : Makita
Part Number : TM3010C
Item model number : TM3010C
Power Source : AC/DC
Item Package Quantity : 1
Type of Bulb : LED
Measurement System : Metric
Batteries Included : No
Batteries Required : No
Item Weight : 1.6 kg
Product Dimensions : 35.1 x 11.3 x 10.11 cm
Benefits + Features
- Features toolless quick change accessory mounting system for fast and easy blade changes on the jobsite
- Accepts standard Oscillating Interface System (OIS) accessories
- Compact design allows access to restricted work areas
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Variable speed dial enables operator to adjust tool speed based on materials or application