The Makita 2-1/4 HP D-Handle Router (RD1101) combines power with convenience and ease-of-use features for improved performance. The RD1101 has a powerful 11 AMP motor with soft start for smoother start-ups, and electronic speed control that maintains constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed to the application, with 8,000 - 24,000 RPM.
Comfort and ease-of-use features include an industrial cam-lock for fast and easy depth adjustment and removal of the motor, lower vibration, and lower noise (only 81 dB). The RD1101 is engineered with all-ball bearing construction for longer tool life and accepts 1/2" and 1/4" shank bits.
(1) 1/4″ Collet with Nut (193214-9)
(1) 1/2″ Collet (763643-6)
(1) Wrench 27 (193234-3)
Technical Data + Specifications
Collet Capacity: 1/2", 1/4"
No Load Speed (variable speed): 8,000 - 24,000 RPM
Overall Length: 8-3/4"
Maximum Horsepower: 2-1/4 HP
Net Weight: 7.9 lbs.
Variable speed control dial: Yes
Shipping Weight: 10.9 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381032582
Benefits + Features
- Low noise (81dB) for operator comfort
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Rugged aluminum motor housing with small 3-1/4" diameter for easy handling
- Sub base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience
- Industrial cam-lock for fast and easy depth adjustment and removal of motor
- Powerful 11 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Durable flat top design for stability when changing bits
- Trigger switch with lock-on for continuous operation
- Bits are installed/removed with two identical size wrenches
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Front knob can be placed in two locations for left or right handed operators
- Large calibrated depth control ring for easy depth adjustment
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Accepts 1/2" and 1/4" shank bits
- *Maximum horsepower