The Makita PV7001C Vertical Polisher is engineered for improved control and performance. The PV7001C features a Quick-Flip™ speed change for compounding and polishing. The 2-speed selection bottom allows for low speed (600 RPM) and variable speed (9600 - 2,000 RPM). Advanced electronics include soft start for smoother start ups, and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load.
The PV7001C weighs only 4.4 lbs. for improved control and reduced operator fatigue. Additional features include a trigger lock-on button for convenience, and a motor-over-pad design for better balance and control.
(1) 7" Backing Pad, Hook & Loop (743052-5)
(1) Air Deflector (417793-6)
(1) Spanner Wrench (781008-0)
(1) Side Handle (152491-2)
Technical Data + Specifications
Sanding Disc: 7"
Wool Bonnet: 7"
No Load Speed: 600 RPM
No Load Speed (variable speed): 600 - 2,000 RPM
Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
Overall Length: 8-1/4"
Net Weight: 4.8 lbs.
Disc Size (in.): 7"
Variable speed control dial: Yes
GFCI plug: No
Shipping Weight: 6.7 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381038164
Benefits + Features
- Quick-Flip™ speed change for compounding and polishing
- 2-speed selection button: low (600 RPM) and variable (600-2,000 RPM)
- Advanced electronics include soft start and electronic speed control
- Refined design at 4.8 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Motor-over-pad design for better balance and control
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Trigger lock-on button for added user preference
- Well balanced for maximum control and reduced operator fatigue