The Makita Plate Joiner (model PJ7000), combines power and precision with ease-of-use features for strong and accurate biscuit joints for furniture making, cabinet construction and fine woodworking applications.
The PJ7000 has powerful 5.6 AMP motor with 11,000 RPM for quick and precise cutting in a variety of woods. The rack-and-pinion vertical fence system is engineered for accurate fence adjustments, and the cast aluminum pivot fence has three positive stops at 0 degrees, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees. The blade diameter is 4 inches with a maximum cutting depth of ¾ inches, and there are six depth settings with one-touch stops for the most common biscuit sizes including #0, #10 and #20.
The non-marring rubber inserts on the shoe are engineered to prevent material from slipping, and the “tool-less” blade cover and shaft lock allow for easy blade changes. Additional features include easy-to-operate cam locks for quick fence adjustments, a large top grip handle for improved handling, and a slim ergonomic body design.
(1) 4" Carbide Tipped Blade for Plate Joiner (A-95118)
(1) Angle Guide (123148-2)
(1) Dust Bag (123150-5)
(1) Set Plate (415579-2)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782401-1)
(1) Tool Case (821509-7)
Technical Data +Specifications
Blade Diameter: 4"
Max. Cutting Depth: 3/4"
No Load Speed: 11,000 RPM
Overall Length: 11-7/8"
Net Weight: 5.5 lbs.
Fits biscuit sizes #0, #10, #20: Yes
Max. no load speed: 11,000 RPM
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381622868
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 5.6 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for quick, precise cutting in a variety of woods
- Cast aluminum pivot fence with three positive stops at 0°, 45° and 90°
- Six depth settings with one-touch stops for most common biscuits sizes including #0, #10, and #20
- Large and easy-to-operate cam locks for angle guide and fence adjustments
- Rack-and-pinion vertical fence system engineered for accurate fence adjustments
- Large top grip handle for improved handling
- Slim and ergonomic body design for added comfort
- "Tool-less" blade cover and shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Non-marring rubber inserts on shoe engineered to prevent material from slipping
- Cast aluminum front body for added durability
- Dust port for easy connection to Makita vacuum system for a cleaner work environment
- Designed for making strong plate joints in a minimum amount of time
- Double insulated