Compressors are workhorse tools on the job site and in the work shop. Makita® Air Compressors are favorites for their faster recovery time, lower noise, longer tool life, and consistent performance.
The Makita® 1 HP, 2 Gallon, Oil-Free, Electric Air Compressor (MAC210Q) features a Quiet Series Design, combining strong performance with lower noise. At only 60 dBA, it’s ideal for indoor use during case and base installation, trim and finish carpentry, cabinet or furniture making, and more. The MAC210Q runs at a lower RPM, resulting in longer motor and pump life. It is powered by an efficient 1 horsepower induction motor that provides up to 135 PSI. It also features a lightweight design (only 44 lbs.) for increased portability.
The roll-cage construction provides added protection for the pump and motor assembly during transportation, in storage, and on the job site. Additional features include a low AMP draw that reduces the incidents of tripped breakers at start-up, as well as an oil-free dual-piston pump designed for maintenance-free operation.
(1) 1/4" Universal Quick Coupler, Male (447013-E)
Technical Data + Specifications
Motor : 1 HP
Pump Type : Oil-Free
Running Horsepower : 1 HP
Tank : 2 gal.
Performance (40 PSI) : 3 CFM
Performance (90 PSI) : 2 CFM
Maximum Pressure : 135 PSI
Net Weight : 45.2 lbs.
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 17-3/8" x 16-7/8" x 13-5/8"
AMPS : 7
Shipping Weight : 48.51 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381897501
Benefits + Features
- Quiet Series design at only 60 dB for operator and crew comfort; ideal for indoor use
- Runs at a lower RPM (1,750) resulting in longer motor and pump life
- Complete roll-cage construction provides protection to withstand a variety of job-site, transporting, and storage environments
- Oil-free dual-piston pump designed for maintenance-free operation
- Lightweight design for increased job site portability
- Powerful 1 HP induction motor provides 2 CFM at 90 PSI with a maximum tank pressure of 135 PSI
- Quick 65 second full tank fill from empty
- Low AMP draw reduces incidents of tripped breakers at start-up
- Lever-handle tank drain for easy air tank release
- Large pressure gauges for easier visibility of tank and hose pressure
- Cord wrap for convenient AC power cord storage
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- Ideal for case and base installation, trim and finish carpentry, cabinet and furniture makers, and more